You can support the work of SCAS and help us achieve our objectives in various ways, just some of which are listed below:
- Become a member of SCAS – there are membership options to suit everyone.
- Attend our events, including the Surrey County Show in May and the Surrey Game and Country Fair in September. Bring your family and friends for a great day out!
- Make a one off or a regular donation.
- Support or sponsor a livestock or horse and pony class at the Surrey County Show.
- Become a corporate sponsor of our events and raise the profile of your business.
- Spread the word! Tell people about our work and our events.
- Volunteer! The Surrey County Show and Surrey Game and Country Fair are only a success thanks to our loyal and enthusiastic team of volunteers. Call or email SCAS HQ to see how you can help.
Leaving a legacy
It’s easy to leave a legacy and gifts from people like you will help the Society feel more secure about planning long term projects and help us to continue our work in the future. You do not have to be wealthy to leave a legacy in your will – a gift of any size makes a difference.
There are various ways to remember us in your will:
A residuary legacy gift is the share of your estate left over once your family has been taken care of.
A pecuniary legacy gift is a specified amount of money left to a charity.
A specific bequest could include for example a premium bond or a piece of jewellery.
For more information call or email SCAS HQ and we will be happy to help.