Chairman of judges: Mrs Joanna Gillespie, Surrey
Judge: Mr John Farrell, Surrey and Miss Sara Mould
Time judge: Mr Peter Walker, Hertfordshire
Course designer: Mr Kelvin Bywater (assisted by Mr Tim Price)
1. Classes will be judged in accordance with the rules of British Showjumping. All horses entered in classes 52 and 53 must be owned by members of British Showjumping, registered with British Showjumping and ridden by members in accordance with rule 79, Grade A and B.
2. The order of jumping will be drawn and displayed in the Collecting Ring and competitors must jump in this order.
3. Unaccompanied competitors must provide the Show Organiser with a contact telephone number in case of an emergency.
4. Shows will only be permitted to charge British Showjumping members for medical cover at affiliated Shows, if qualified external medical providers with appropriate insurance cover are used.
5. Entries limited to 50 and no rider may ride more than two horses.
6. In the event of insufficient starters, lower prizes may be withheld in accordance with Rule 76.6.
Class 52: The 'Surrey County' Stakes
Under Table A4. Speed 400 metres per minute. Maximum height of fences 1.45m.
The Mappin and Webb Perpetual Challenge Cup (73) awarded to the winner of this class.
Class 53: Area Trial, Grand Prix
Area Trial, (£4,505) to be judged in accordance with Rule 292 of the Rule Book. For registered horses in Grades A and B.
Under Table ‘A9’ Two Round Competition – the best five scores or all clear rounds will go forward to the second round, which will be against the clock. In the event of equality, faults and time will decide, ie the faster four falters will qualify. All scores in the first round will be carried forward to the second round. Competitors in the second round will start in the reverse order of merit or the slowest four faulter will go first, the faster clear last. If necessary, those who do not reach the second round, faults and time in the first round will determine their placings However, he/she will be placed after those who compete in the second round. If a competitor withdraws from the second round, he/she will not be replaced and he/she will receive the placing from the first round. At least five prizes to be awarded.
Speed 400 metres per minute. Maximum height of fences 1.55m.
The Crusader Perpetual Challenge Cup (13) to be awarded to the winner of this class.
|52||The 'Surrey County' Stakes|
|53||Area Trial, Grand Prix|